As VentureDevs we provide development services, as well as strategy and design consultancy to US based clients across various industries. We’re a growing team of coders, designers, digital product builders, jokesters, business nerds, and entrepreneurs of all kinds, who love working together on making great product ideas even more exciting! Would you like to see how we achieve that? Join our #VentureSquad!
- Communication with our clients (startups and established companies, mostly US-based)
- Clarifying vision of a product to the team
- Establishing short & long term product strategy
- Gathering functional & non-functional requirements
- Research and guidance in most effective solutions on the market
What you bring to the team
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Owner in the IT industry
- Ability to create & convey product vision to the team
- Ability to create and work on user stories & acceptance criteria based on gathered information
- Ability to translate data into efficient product strategy
- Knowledge of SCRUM
- Fluency in written and spoken Polish and English
What we offer
- Flexibility to work fully remotely or in modern offices in the center of Poznań, Lublin and Warsaw, or a mix of the two, if that’s what you prefer.
- A long-term cooperation because we want you to grow with us, and we are ready to further your development in aspects that matter the most to you!
- Transparent communication and a flat organisation structure, since we don’t like to overcomplicate things, and if something doesn’t work anymore - we are always ready to fix it together!
- Possibility to have influence on the final shape of the created products.
- Multiple team initiatives (Office Day monthly, regular tech meetings, team integrations, workshops, and others).
- English lessons during working hours to help you feel more confident when collaborating with our global clients.
- Mentoring group - meet our experts from various fields, or become one of them and share knowledge with other team members.