terms and conditions
What data do we process? the data entered in form fields or windows available at our website including the Newsletter, the data you leave behind as a result of browsing the website – the so-called cookies, an IP address, a request’s URL, a domain name, a device identifier, a mobile ad identifier, the type of web browser, the number of clicks, the amount of time spent on particular websites, the date and time of using the website, the type and version of the operational system, the display resolution, the data collected in the server’s logs, as well as other similar information.
The data controller are Venture Devs, Inc, 8605 Santa Monica Blvd, #1950, West Hollywood, CA 90069 and our Partners with whom we cooperate primarily for marketing purposes – NANOLABS Sp. z o.o. Sp. k., ul. 27 Grudnia 3, 61-737 Poznań.
The contact details of the Personal Data Officer: e-mail: email@example.com, mobile: 610 368 6111.
The legal basis, purpose, and period of data processing:
- based on the Data Controller’s legitimate interest (Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) – for the purposes of the Controller’s “in-house marketing” activities involving the content personalisation and advertising – analysis and profiling for the purposes of analytical research for marketing purposes, for web analytics, in order to ensure the security of services, in order to pursue rights and claims – as long as no objection is made effectively:
- based on voluntary consent (Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) – for marketing purposes concerning third-party products and services of trusted partners – advertisers, consisting in the personalisation of content and advertising – analysis and profiling, the so-called “third-party marketing”, and for sending the Newsletter – unless consent is withdrawn.
- based on voluntary consent (Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) – for the purposes of sending commercial and marketing information, including the VentureDevs Newsletter, to the Users, to the indicated e-mail address, provided that the User has consented to receive such information.
The requirement to provide data: The provision of personal data is voluntary; however, if the user decides not to provide the data indicated as necessary for the rendering of services for the user, it will be impossible for us to render such services.
The transfer of data to other recipients: The data may be transferred to data processors upon request by the Controller such as providers of IT and payment services, marketing agencies, etc.; such processors process data under contracts with the Controller and solely as instructed by the Controller. The data may be also prepared for entities authorised to collect them under applicable law, e.g. law enforcement authorities making a legally valid request for such information (e.g. for the purposes of ongoing criminal proceedings). The data may be, in some cases, transferred to recipients from third countries, i.e. from outside the European Economic Area. This is the case, for instance, where such data transfer is necessary for us to provide you with the Services or where otherwise necessary under applicable law.
The user’s rights: 1) the right to access your data as well as obtain copies of the data, 2) the right to demand the rectification of your data, 3) the right to have your data erased (in specific circumstances), 4) the right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection, 5) the right to restrict the processing of the data.
Should your data be processed based on your consent, you may additionally exercise your right to:
- withdraw your consent to the extent in which they are processed on this basis. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- transfer your personal data – that is, to receive from the Controller your personal data in a structured and commonly used machine-readable format. You are allowed to send the data to another data controller.
Should your data be processed based on the Controller’s legitimate interest, you may additionally exercise your right to object to the processing of the data on grounds relating to his or her particular situation. After such an objection is made effectively, your data will not be processed unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, please contact the Controller or the Personal Data Officer (contact details are provided above).