VP of Finance
- Oversee daily operations of Poland finance and accounting department
- Manage relationship with US outsourced accounting / tax solutions
- Ensure compliance with local and federal budgetary reporting requirements
- Act as point of contact for all Poland government matters
- Work with department heads to develop quarterly budgets
- Approve/reject monthly budgets
- Conduct financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements and cost and tax reducing solutions
- Create benchmarks for measuring financial and operating performance
- Conduct profitability analysis of all projects and recommend adjustments accordingly
- Develop policies and procedures for interacting with clients to settle any outstanding balances or disputed costs
- Work with Business Development and Resourcing teams to set pricing standards and ensure resources are allocated in consideration of goals
- Monitor and analyze monthly, quarterly, annual operating results against budget
- Create monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts
- Develop procedures to maintain confidential information
- Influence the trajectory of VentureDevs by analyzing new expansion or investment opportunities
What you will bring:
- 3-5 years in a similar position with a wide range of responsibilities in internal accounting or finance department
- Experience in financial reporting, preparing monthly forecasts, annual budgets
- Experience in creating policies and procedures related to accounting
- People management skills
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to explain financial matters firmly and clearly
- Professional attitude and decisiveness in contact with foreign clients
- Debt collection skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office (Word, Excel)
- High-level of confidentiality and sense of responsibility
- Master / bachelor degree in Finance / Accounting / Economics
- Excellent knowledge of English (C1)
Bonus points if you have:
- Knowledge of Quickbooks or other financial software
- Direct experience working with service-based businesses
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Experience working directly with U.S. based companies
What we give you:
- Work with stable, funded startups in a friendly and fast-paced work environment.
- The flexibility to work remotely or work in the center of Lublin / Poznań / Warsaw in modern offices
- Participation in the development of international products for our foreign (mainly U.S. based) Clients.
- Support your professional growth with the opportunity to attend training workshops and industry conferences.
- Long-term cooperation.
- Ambitious and challenging atmosphere.
- Multiple team initiatives (Office Days, Integrations, Internal Tech Meetings, Workshops, and others).
- Access to Internal VentureTeam Application with the news from the Company's Life.
- Possibility to join sports and health insurance packages (MultiSport and Medical Healthcare)
Atmosphere at the Office
Office in the heart of the city
Medicover & Multisport card
Plus much more!