- Los Angeles
- New York
- San Francisco
VentureDevs is a leading software development firm providing digital product strategy, team augmentation, design, and development services to top startups and global enterprises. We help our clients remain agile through every facet of their growth, and in turn, we save them time, money, and countless logistical headaches.
For the past three years we have been recognized by Clutch as a Top B2B Service Company, Top Mobile App Development Company, and Top Web-Design Company. Our customized technology solutions have led to four successful exits and helped raise $750mm+ in VC funding.
We are seeking a talented sales leader with a versatile background in B2B services, technology and management to join our growing team. This is a dynamic opportunity to drive company growth by leveraging the increasing demand for our bespoke services as we expand our global presence. As a pivotal member of our growth division, you will lead by example to build and motivate an unstoppable team, supporting them in generating new business and expanding our presence in a highly competitive landscape.
Where we’re headed:
We’ve seen firsthand that cultivating an amazing team empowers us to build amazing things together. In four years we’ve already grown to 100 people globally and greatly expanded our service offering. In 2020, our Growth Team grew from 4 to 10 members, and we're ready to double that in 2021. As we continue to scale, we are focused on pushing the boundaries of how people build businesses, working closely with entrepreneurs to build their startups and helping enterprises transform their technology.
- Lead, inspire, and grow a team of Business Development Managers, Business Development Representatives, and any future sales members
- Work with Head of Growth, VP of Finance to refine global company targeting strategy according to company growth objectives
- Shape and drive sales development strategy and processes to impact short and long-term goals
- Generate efficient and effective processes surrounding CRM and other sales tool usage and upkeep
- Evaluate sales org structure alongside executive team and establish a long-term structure built for growth
- Spearhead the hiring of additional sales team members alongside our recruiting team
- Participate alongside fellow departmental leaders in global OKR setting
- Set individual and team goals and KPIs for sales department
- Develop and implement quarterly and annual plans to achieve goals + meet revenue targets
- Collaborate closely with marketing, CS, and allocation on strategy and cross-departmental initiatives
- Monitor team performance, provide ongoing feedback and maintain consistent performance standards across sales team
- Foster motivation, dedication and and cooperation across the sales teams
We expect you to have:
- 7+ years of management, consultative sales, and B2B sales experience
- Success coaching sales teams and scaling a sales org from the ground up
- A servant leadership approach to team building, placing empathy at the forefront of management style
- Relationships-driven focus with an established network in place
- Track-record of success in the entire sales cycle from prospecting to qualifying, closing, and growing accounts
- Prior experience working within the technology industry and knowledge of product development as a process
- Ability and desire to manage a distributed sales team
- Highly professional presentation skills + facilitation skills with ample experience in developing relationships with executives
- Open, collaborative, and communicative work style
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Eagerness to be a part of a startup and past experience growing startups is preferred