Quality Assurance Specialist
What you bring to the team
- Min. 1 year of regular experience in Quality Assurance, especially Web and mobile testing
- Knowledge of issue tracking tools (JIRA / Trello / Redmine)
- Basic experience in the development of functional test plans and procedures
- Ability to/experience of working in Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban)
- Working knowledge of testing procedures and test types
- Understanding of the software development cycle
- Ability to analyze and classify errors
- Attention to details and patience
- Critical thinking to advise the team on potential pitfalls and put themselves into the user’s shoes
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Self-reliance, ability to prioritize tasks
- Very good command of written and spoken English to work efficiently in our international team
- ISTQB certificate
- REST API testing and knowledge of REST API clients (ex. Postman)
- Knowledge of best UX practices
- Basic knowledge of Selenium WebDriver (python preferred)
What we give you
- Work with stable, funded startups in a friendly and fast-paced work environment.
- The flexibility to work remotely or work in the center of Lublin / Poznań / Warsaw in modern offices
- Each member of the team influences the project and the final shape of the product.
- Participation in the development of international products for our foreign (mainly U.S. based) Clients.
- Support your professional growth with the opportunity to attend training workshops and industry conferences.
- Long-term cooperation.
- Ambitious and challenging atmosphere.
- Multiple team initiatives (Office Days, Integrations, Internal Tech Meetings, Workshops, and others).
- Access to Internal VentureTeam Application with the news from the Company's Life.
- Possibility to join sports and health insurance packages (MultiSport and Medicover).
Atmosphere at the Office
Office in the heart of the city
Medicover & Multisport card
Plus much more!