What you bring to the team
- 4 years of professional experience
- Very good programming skills in Python
- Backend frameworks (Django, Tornado, Pyramid)
- Databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of building scalable and distributed applications
- Driven team player
- Elastic search
- SQL Alchemy
- Frontend technologies (ES6/7, React.js)
- Ability to design and maintain software architecture in projects
What we give you
- Work with stable, funded startups in a friendly and fast-paced work environment.
- The flexibility to work remotely or work in the center of Lublin / Poznań / Warsaw in modern offices
- Each member of the team influences the project and the final shape of the product.
- Participation in the development of international products for our foreign (mainly U.S. based) Clients.
- Support your professional growth with the opportunity to attend training workshops and industry conferences.
- Long-term cooperation.
- Ambitious and challenging atmosphere.
- Multiple team initiatives (Office Days, Integrations, Internal Tech Meetings, Workshops, and others).
- Access to Internal VentureTeam Application with the news from the Company's Life.
- Possibility to join sports and health insurance packages (MultiSport and Allianz).
Atmosphere at the Office
Office in the heart of the city
Medicover & Multisport card
Plus much more!