- Communication with our clients (startups and established companies, mostly US-based)
- Clarifying vision of a product to the team
- Establishing short & long term product strategy
- Gathering functional & non-functional requirements
- Research and guidance in most effective solutions on the market
What you will bring:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Owner in the IT industry
- Ability to create & convey product vision to the team
- Ability to create and work on user stories & acceptance criteria based on gathered information
- Knowledge of SCRUM
- Excellent communication skills; you can easily relate and maintain relationships
- You are an enthusiast and you show a proactive approach to your tasks
What we give you:
- Flexible working hours, (self-organizing teams define their own core hours)
- Work in one of our offices (Poznan, Lublin or Warsaw) with the flexibility to work remotely (100%)
- Work with stable, funded IT companies and startups in a friendly and fast-paced work environment.
- Each member of the team influences the project and the final shape of the product.
- Participation in the development of international products for our foreign (mainly U.S. based) Clients.
- Support your professional growth with the opportunity to attend training workshops and industry conferences.
- Long-term cooperation.
- Ambitious and challenging atmosphere.
- Healthy snacks, yerba mate and delicious coffee.
- Possibility to join Medicover and Multisport package.
Atmosphere at the Office
Office in the heart of the city
Medicover & Multisport card
Plus much more!