Fullstack .NET Developer
What you bring to the team
- Experience with Microsoft .NET technology stack (C# / .NET, ASP.NET, Web APIs).
- Good knowledge of React.js.
- SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server or any other).
- Very good English skills.
- Knowledge of SCRUM.
- Experience with Git, unit testing, debugging, profiling, Visual Studio, JIRA, and other tools that are typically used by developers on Microsoft technology stack.
- Ability to empathize with our users and champion for their experience.
- Ability to use a data-driven approach for product decisions.
- Experience with A/B testing is a plus.
- Knowledge of .Net Core.
- Knowledge of some other technology stack (e.g. Python, Unix, Java, mobile platforms, etc.)
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a team.
- Ability to design and maintain software architecture in projects.
What we give you
- Work with stable, funded startups in a friendly and fast-paced work environment.
- The flexibility to work remotely or work in the center of Lublin / Poznań / Warsaw in modern offices
- Each member of the team influences the project and the final shape of the product.
- Participation in the development of international products for our foreign (mainly U.S. based) Clients.
- Support your professional growth with the opportunity to attend training workshops and industry conferences.
- Long-term cooperation.
- Ambitious and challenging atmosphere.
- Multiple team initiatives (Office Days, Integrations, Internal Tech Meetings, Workshops, and others).
- Access to Internal VentureTeam Application with the news from the Company's Life.
- Possibility to join sports and health insurance packages (MultiSport and Medicover).