What you bring to the team
- Min. 3 years of professional experience.
- Good knowledge of React.
- Good knowledge od state management libraries and different patterns (e.g. Redux, MobX)
- Knowledge of CSS3, HTML5.
- CSS preprocessors (Sass, Less).
- Basic knowledge of the node.js environment.
- Solid knowledge of GIT.
- Knowledge of build tools (such as Webpack, Browserify, Gulp, Grunt).
- Fluent English.
- Driven team player.
- Knowledge of good UI/UX patterns, design thinking.
- The basis of functional programming.
What we give you
- Work with stable, funded startups in a friendly and fast-paced work environment.
- The flexibility to work remotely or work in the center of Lublin / Poznań / Warsaw in modern offices
- Each member of the team influences the project and the final shape of the product.
- Participation in the development of international products for our foreign (mainly U.S. based) Clients.
- Support your professional growth with the opportunity to attend training workshops and industry conferences.
- Long-term cooperation.
- Ambitious and challenging atmosphere.
- Multiple team initiatives (Office Days, Integrations, Internal Tech Meetings, Workshops, and others).
- Access to Internal VentureTeam Application with the news from the Company's Life.
- Possibility to join sports and health insurance packages (MultiSport and Medicover).
Atmosphere at the Office
Office in the heart of the city
Medicover & Multisport card
Plus much more!