VentureDevs is a leading software development firm providing digital product strategy, team augmentation, design, and development services to top startups and global enterprises. We help our clients remain agile through every facet of their growth, and in turn, we save them time, money, and countless logistical headaches.
For the past two years we have been recognized by Clutch as a Top B2B Service Company, Top Mobile App Development Company, and Top Web-Design Company. Our customized technology solutions have led to four successful exits and helped raise $750mm+ in VC funding.
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to identify, write and produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly, to expand VentureDevs’ digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
Where we’re headed:
Our vision is to cultivate an amazing team, and we believe that together we can build anything. In three years we’ve already grown to 100 people globally and greatly expanded our service offering. As we continue to scale we are focused on pushing the boundaries of how people build businesses, working closely with both entrepreneurs to build their startups, and enterprise businesses to take their technology to the next level.
- Create content resources to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (Content examples include case studies, decks, videos, articles, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc).
- Maintain and update the VentureDevs’ blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote our services, and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscriptions.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with consistent, relevant and insightful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with designers, product specialists, sales, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our target audience.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
We expect you to have:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- Past experience in producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyze and present content and performance
- Past experience in building audiences, either online or offline
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer, but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Strong project management skills; ability to evaluate and balance competing priorities
- Open, collaborative, and communicative work style